Where is your next trip?
Customized trip for 2018
Throughout the year and between organised trips, I take care of organizing your trip in Kalymnos
what I organize for you*
- Find the right airline to take you to Kalymnos
- Moving around the island
- Book an accommodation corresponding to your wishes and your budget, not too far from the cliffs, in a delightfully romantic place, overlooking the sea…
- Rent a scooter or a car to go shopping, go around the island, dine with your lover in a small restaurant that imposes itself, get off the beaten tracks
- Finding a trusted babysitter to keep your children and climb as a couple
- Know where the best places are, where to have breakfast before climbing, eat a famous Greek salad, drink a beer on the beach in a deckchair, or party in the evening
- Convince your partner who does not climb that there is everything on the island to ensure him/her a dream stay
*I have identified some of the best providers, the best addresses and established local contacts with trusted people who offer quality services. I will open my address book with great pleasure and introduce you to the providers you choose.
when we go Rock climb together*
- Pick you up at the hotel or in your accommodation and bring you to the cliffs that you will have chosen
- Put the rope if you want to top-rope, put the draws if you climb on lead, belay you and give you some advice from the climbing instructor if you wish
- Provide you with the climbing equipment (rope, belay system, draws, harness, helmet…) to travel light
- To help you to choose the cliffs among the 65 sectors of the island those which correspond to your level (more than 3 000 routes), to your type of climbing (slabs, steep wall, tufa etc), to the best exposure according to the weather (wind, sun, temperature), to the length of the approach, to the frequentation according to the seasons etc.
- Teaming up with you on a multipitch
- Discover Deep Water Soloing
*I will guide you to discover a variety of exceptional cliffs, in a magical environment that smells thyme (and sometimes goat) you will return forever seduced by the sirens of the island if you abandon the prudence of Ulysses.
Organized trips in 2018
Yoga* and climbing trips organized with Copines de Voyage**
- from 17 to 23 June : arrival on 16 and return on 24 June (7 nights on site)
- from 7 to 15 July : arrival on 6 July and return on 16 July (10 nights on site)
- from 23 to 31 July : arrival on 22 July and return on 1st August (10 nights on site)
- from 7 to 15 August : arrival on 6 and return on 16 August (10 nights on site)
- from 23 to 31 August : arrival on 22 August and return on 1st September (10 nights on site)
- from 8 to 16 September : arrival on 7 and return on 17 September (10 nights on site)
- from 7 to 13 October : arrival on 6 and return on 14 October (7 nights on site)
The programme and registration form are on the website https://www.copinesdevoyage.com
Copines De Voyage is a french travel agency, language used by participants is the french. The website is not translated in English. I can help you to register.
*One yoga session per day. **These trips are only open to women.
Climbing trips organized with Petits Trips Entre Amis*
- from 3 to 9 June : arrival on 2 and return on 10 June (7 nights on site) [full]
- 23 to 29 September : arrival on 22 and return on 30 September (7 nights on site)
The program and registration form are on the site https://www.petitstripsentreamis.com
Petit Trips Entre Amis is a french travel agency, language used by participants is the french. The website is not translated in English. I can help you to register.
*These trips are mixed. Yoga is optional.
Yoga* and climbing trips** organized with Ria
- from 29 April to 5 May : arrival on 29 April and return on 5 May (6 nights on site)
- from 14 to 20 October : arrival on 14 and return on 20 October (6 nights on site)
*Two yoga sessions per day. **These trips are mixed.
If the theme of this retreat is climbing and yoga, it mainly due to the atmosphere of conviviality and relaxation within an exceptional surrounding. What a beautiful energy and what a vitality animated this small group of women on the island of Kalymnos to live...read more
For any question, contact me.
+33 6 27 72 12 16